In April 2015 Cruise Baltic launched a training course on Online Travel Training (OTT). Cruise Baltic has already issued 1400+ diplomas to travel agents from all over the world who completed the training.
Want to learn more about the Baltic Sea region?
Join cruisebaltictraining.com to get your share of the fun! On cruisebaltictraining.com you will have access to five comprehensive modules of training including:
• The Cruise Baltic countries
• Baltic cruise destinations
• Unique selling points
• Highlighted attractions at the Baltic destinations
• Details on recommended hotel partner: Scandic
Want to increase your Baltic cruise sales?
There are plenty of benefits from taking the course! Not only can you win great prizes in one of our competitions, you also gain knowledge and tools to increase your sales:
• Answer your customers questions with comprehensive information
• Offer your customer the best combined product and the best service
• Access free sales materials: PDF with quick facts, attractions and shore excursions for each Baltic destination
• Obtain a personalized diploma as Certified Baltic Cruise Expert
Start the course now at cruisebaltictraining.com
Want to meet us?
Cruise Baltic participates in Travel Agent trade fairs all over the world. Meet up with us in 2017/2018 in:
- Cruise3Sixty, 09-11 September 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Seatrade Cruise Asia, 01-03 November 2017, Shanghai, China
- China Cruise Shipping Conference, 05-07 November 2017, Sanya, China
- CLIA Cruise360, 19-23 April 2018, Fort Lauderdale, USA
- CLIA Conference, 23-25 May 2018, Southampton, UK
- Seatrade Cruise Med, 19-20 September 2018, Lisbon, Portugal